- Dave Martin (CEO)
- Monica Ohara (CMO)
- Mary Hubbard (CXO)
- Claire Song (CFO)
- Tim Thyne (VP Sales)
- Yael Rubenstein (VP, Mobile Products)
- Joel Williams (Sr. Director of CX)
- Michael Cain (VP Engineering)
Here are some pictures and videos from the trip.
Random things about Santa Catalina Island:
- The Wigley family pretty much owns the island. In 1919, William Wrigley, Jr.—yeah, Wrigley’s gum—purchased the Island. The Catalina Island Conservancy is still owned by members of his family.
- The bison on the island were brought in by a film maker who wanted to film westerns.
- The bars have a drink called “Buffalo Milk”. It’s not actual buffalo milk.
- Folks get around by golf cart, thought there are a few cars here.
- There’s a ~32 year wait to get a car permit.